Sunday, March 14, 2010

When butter is NOT better

This morning I went to buy some butter for kid's lunches.

For anyone still confused BUTTER IS BETTER than some chemical sloshed semi solid matter referred to as margarine! But that is not my gripe today.

Today I am disappointed that Butter is not BUTTER any more. For some reason companies are trying to make it more yellow by putting colours in it, thickeners, softners and taste enhancers!

Leave butter as pure butter please. I try where possible to buy from the markets or farmers that make REAL butter, but obviously convenience won this am as did the local milk bar.

I decided Mainland Butter is the best. Cream, water and salt. HOW BUTTER SHOULD BE!

All you other companies have a lot to answer for about shaping people's bodies and contributing to the Australian obesity endemic via chemical and preservative OVERLOAD on our bodies.

No comments: