Friday, February 20, 2009

Bridget goes back to London and freezes..

Bridgets, life it settling back into some irrational, chaotic, fun, random, yet planned inside out, routine. I'm off to Paris tonight - just had to write that, as i can probably , yes, actually, i have never been able to say that before....

Darlinks, I am off to Paris tonight. Whooaaa. Giddy up, tres bonne - i'd better polish up on some french on the plane - language that is...

A few days there, then over to the UK. It's all very exciting. I'm hoping to be swept off my feet by paparazzi wanting to take photos and exclusives because Richard Branson decides to back my book. Why wouldn't he - master piece, a literal gem, am some money is going towards charity (alot if i can get it right).

http://www.byebyebridget.com/dotnetnuke/default.aspx
So take care, bridgies.... i will check in and remember, we are here for a good time, not a long time.

love Bridget

No comments: