Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Bridget Jones' anthym

Bridgets - All by myself - is one of those very unifying songs. I love it... and yes, I like, you, didn;t realise at the time of watching Bridget Jones (feeling like a freak because i thought i was watching myself being played out on the big screen) and then finding out that all females between the ages of 30 - 40 yo feel the same!I know we all need the valleys so we can have the mountains - the ying and yang etc, but somewhere in between would be much easier to adhere to and less traumatic on the scales, on the chocolate and on one's self esteem. You know- why can't we just be "moderate-high-happy" all the times, as aposed to majorly flat (ok depressed even), so that we can be "off the richter" happy and cheery for days on end! Moderation - an enigma.adios bridgets

No comments: