Saturday, October 2, 2010

Great Skin Tips

These are the things I do to keep my skin, and body feeling as good on the outside as it does on the inside….

1. I use a soft toothbrush in the shower to brush my face and neck, promoting circulation and keeping my lymphatics open

2. I use olive oil on my face 2-3 times a week as my moisturiser and pure  Rose hip oil as my nightly moisturiser

3. I find the best supplements are:

- folic acid and iron these stop blemishes or chloasma

- progesterone in the form of chaste tree which gives your skin elasticity and a glow

- St Mary’s which flushes your liver from impurities and keeps pimples, ezcema etc at bay

- CoQ10 if I go in the sun to act as anti-oxidant

- omega 3s for wrinkles. When I see more lines, I hit the omega 3s very hard. Just for a few days – it makes the world of difference

4. I drink lots of water 2-4 litres a day (depending on exercise, heat etc..)

1 comment:

Karla Keough said...

Thanks for the tips Sam .. do you have a recipe for a great natural make-at-home facial mask?
I would love one that I could do that would benefit both myself and my teenage daughters skin ..