Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Bridget (AKA Sam) gets desperate


United we stand (and shed fat),
divided we fall (and go to plan B - eating lots of fredos)
Ok, I know i have the knowledge to shed a few kilos and shape up, but it just isn't happening. I mean i have been serious now for 3 days and nothing has changed. Infact i am so disheartened i am eating fredo frogs to help me feel better. And feel better i do - gee I love those little frogs...


Anyway this afternoon in a fit of desperation I rang a long time friend Quentin and asked if he would become my personal trainer again (or PT for those in the know). So we start tomorrow. I will be monitoring my progress and you can be my coach and accountability.


Tomorrow at 8am (why do PTs rise so early??) we will take photos of the current, soon to be "old" me. Included will be a cellular health and some measurements. So yes, i am really bearing all. Don't faint - well i promise i won't if you don't.


Trust me, it is a very personal thing showing your love handles, back fat and jelly belly on the internet. But i am determined to prove I am human and can achieve a former happy size 10.


So watch this space.


We will also be running videos, clips and tips on how you to can join in the "Get Fit, lose fat for summer campaign ". Bridget signing off.

1 comment:

Mink said...

Well done Sammie - big step and you have inspired me to dust off the leg magic and actually use it for its intended purpose and not as a towel rack.. Look forward to watching your progress and I know that you will have the determination to achieve your goal.. Go girl