Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sam Beau Patrick meets Bridget Jones

Actually i think i ate Bridget some time over winter - i mean how else did i grow about 2 dress sizes???
OK, in this bare all (well metaphorically speaking) i would like to demonstrate that as a practitioner and professional (and parent) I am brilliant at preaching and not as good as doing ....i am going to share with you my 7 week return to fitness on my "GET FIT, LOSE FAT Campaign."
why share it with you.... because i know many of my clients suffer the same time restraints and temptations that i do. I'm not going to say to suck eggs because none of us need that. What most of us need is a little bit of encouragement and someone coaching us with small carrots that we can grab, not massive dreams that we feel we are not up to.
So I have decided to cut back on the bad things in my life by 10% and increase the good by 7%. This translates to 10% more exercise, and then each week i will increase it again by 10%. whether that is time, distance or frequency. it depends on what tickles my fancy but i can commit to a 10% increase.
For naughty things, i will cut them back by 7%. so 7% less alcohol, 7% less food , 7% less whatever i know if not helping me move forward in either fitness or becoming more lean.

So today i have attached my cellular health for the world to see...... A bit like your accountant showing you their bank balances. i know you have trusted me so i will show you my trust in return. please don't laugh at my cellular age... I know it's bad :(

ok, cellular health to follow when i work out my new modem.

until then please feel free to join in the fun! I am going to lose 7% of body fat in 7 weeks.

i know i will be 10% more healthy (at least) and my age should drop by 7% too.

i will set up a chat space on the web and feel free to chat.

Sam

No comments: