Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009 a year where we all need to redefine

bridgets , congratulations, well done, you have arrived at another year... Can you remember how long ago the "NEW MILLENIUM" was it 7, 8 or 9 years ago? Can you believe it, it was actually 1999 rolling into 2000 which means it was 9 years ago.

I think 2009 is the best year to redefine who you are. I believe with Obama at the US helm, they will be re-defining who is "America" , and I know if there are going to be massive global re'acquaintences with big issues, then it's a great time for us to do the same.

New Year's resolutions (like any "new starting point") is a great mental full stop to things that happened last year. Whether you chose to repeat behaviours, drag along stuff from 2008 , is totally up to you!

Personally I'm going to spend the next 2-3 days mentally clarifying what it is I really want this year, and then I will put pen to paper.

My resolutions will be a mix of goals and affirmations. It's much easier to achieve, more rewarding and gives you a purpose for change.

It's a bit airy-fairy - but it is New Year's Day! HAve fun, drink lots of water and this morning when i woke and saw a transvestite promoting make-up on telly - I knew this year was going to be special. RUN with it team x Bridge

No comments: