Saturday, December 27, 2008

The verdict is guilty!

Bridgets the verdict is final - sugar is bad

Poop! The allergy test i got back the other day said i am allergic to bakers yeast, brewers yeast, peanuts, eggs , cranberries and sugar!!! That's seriously 75% of my diet gone - well this is going to be an interesting year.

But the prospects are exciting. For the first time in a very long time, i may be able to get my asthma under control! That would be sensational!

I am putting more and more diets together and will be posting them under the byebyebridget website. I will be putting one together for myself later today (just don't know what to do with the left over, scrump-didley-umpscious fruit mince tarts - freeze them I guess).

I will post my allergy results when i receive them via email. They are the same as the kit for sale in the Hello Shopping. The best investment i have made in my healht in ages!

bridget in health

No comments: