Friday, December 19, 2008

today was a very exciting day

i love my life: my kids, friends, patients and acquaintances. i don;t want to become too politically correct and i am sure people know me well enough that if i ever exclude someone or something , or say something a bit strange or offensive - i can guarrantee i don;t mean it.

On the otherhand if you have ever upset one of the above, be warned. i would help out any and all of them if they ever needed me.

My little routine - essentially wake, feed, clean, parent and drop kids to school. Then walk on the beach or something equally as beautiful, go to work, meet the most amazing people, do some other work related activity, pick the kids up and come home. I cook dinner, the kids swim, I round them up into the bath, dish up dinner, feed and orchestrate the busiest point in that amount of space and time, in the world at that point, I am sure!

> my daughter just asked me an economic questions - yikes - "mummy who makes the money that we use and how do they know how much to make" .

Every day i think how lucky i am to be in the health industry. People trust me and i respect that and I honor that respect above anything else. So thank-you if your eyes should ever stumble accross this.

I am one of those very fortunate people whom can say I don't work, as i am doing something I love.

No comments: