Saturday, December 13, 2008

Choosing a professional, tradesman, accountant anyone

Lately I seem to be having to "choose and decide " on people and what they offer in terms of their expertise.
Since June, I have been regrouping financially and paying off debts and relaxing again.
Now, however, i am ready to go through a period of expansion.

Byebyebridget.com is nearly ready to go live and my book is nearly ready for print.

Aside from the website and book, i am also personally ready to trust people again after being stung severely early in the year with a unit, drop in interest rates and decrease in trade and a quieter year in my business (A combo of me still having a baby and a down turned market/economy).

So expansion is exciting and scary and i recognise the need to surround myself with ethical, committed and talented staff/sub contractors.

I have learned much of Richard Branson and between him and a few other business mentors (Gerry Robert, Ronnie Kagan, Don Power and Craig Trinder) I am starting to truely harness their advice and am very excited about business in the future and the role i can and will play in it.

So at the moment, I am sorting out whom to go with financially, work, printers for bbb and book, merchandise, staff, IT, patents. All those decisions and things going on at once and many of them made last week and a few more to decide on this week.

The thing i really miss is someone in my life to bounce things off. A close alliance or partner. I often find by putting my thoughts into words, that the ideas and decisions kind of fall into a logical sequence. So, maybe i need to learn to talk out loud - or does that mean i am turning into a nut.

Hmm. I think i will get a business coach instead.

Adios

No comments: