Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Home and Away returns (again!!)

Bridgets - you know Christmas is officially over when Home and Away comes back on telly! What is the go with Jack dying. I am running out of reasons to watch the show. With Jack gone - well - I can't think of any reason to watch it now. Desperate Housewives is at least 2 weeks away- what am I to do?

That's OK, the tennis is on, so for now, my balmy nights are filled with grunts and groans (coming from the telly). Slash Chris Everett (sorry love) and let's listen to Jimmy Courier ALL night and there's one great night of entertainment. He is one funny dude. Even the way he walks on to court to do his "after match interviews" is funny.

I have moved Sanxing back home. It's an end of an era and the start of something sleek, new and very chic! I am so excited in my job. It's so not a job. My clients inspire me and hopefully I can coach them in return. I shall be sending a newsletter out next week with some irresistable offers! (go the sales pitch).

There is so much to add to byebyebridget - sorry it has been slow taking off. I have learned alot about running a website. I am sure it will be better than Obama's talk tonight, (well maybe more relevent to everyday life, ie managing kids, husbands and social calendar) when I get things ticking over. Hang in there and I will give every one the green light when it is in full swing!!

Well back to grunting and groaning and enjoy this time of year.

adios Bridget

No comments: