Saturday, January 24, 2009

Jimmy Courier HOT?

Bridgets - is it hormones? Is it the humidity? or maybe 72 hours non-stop with my son and i will not tell You how many days since you know when!!! Anyway, my darling son is kicking me with his frog-like feet while I try to shield the computer so I can type. He is extremely happy and I am sure I must be burning more calories than if I just sat down and watched Federer go down. Come on Roge!!!!

Anyway the highlights of the last 3 days have been laughing with Kalani (and cuddling as he has been sick) and day dreaming, whilst listening to Jimmy Courier - I mean, please, (no offence if you ever ever read this Jimmy), but he's not really the first person Wiki would throw at you to search words tennis spunk. Alas ,when you really listen to the way he thinks and not the words, but more the stories - he is WAY cool.

Anyway, I must return to Jimmy and to cooking darling son some dinner. He has just blocked me into the office with 2 cars and one really cool looking sand dune buggy thing! I used to love boy toys so much more than girls things...

anyway, i think the same still applies, which is good to re-affirm at my age and being single and all. That was a joke. Bridget

No comments: